Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weddings =/

Soo people, quite a lot of stuff has happened recently.

I broke up with my ex boyfriend, got a new one straight after who just so happens to be fucking GORGEOUS, funny, kind, honest and charming all at the same time. (The ex always lacked the charm bit).

I got a new kitten I called Rocky who happens to be vicious and has put on half his body weight in the last few weeks.

I've decided to make a list of as many reasons as I can why people shouldn't get married. Slightly off topic but I was bored and I am, as of now, extremely sceptical about the whole idea despite attending my brother's wedding a few weeks ago as a bridesmaid and the SECOND person to get lashed (the first was the uncle obvs lol) So yeah... here's my list peeps:

Reasons why people shouldn't get married:

1. You will probably go off your partner at some point and weddings are expensive so in a hypothetical though typical situation, you will end up forking out for a divorce. Money definitely doesn't grow on trees in this day and age either.

2. You can never know somebody inside out. Your spouse may run off with all your money. And your Xbox 360... and your big telly.... and your Aston Martin DB9.... perhaps even your house, man!

3. They might kill you. Then you are well and truly screwed and your family will have to fork out for your funeral.

4. Honeymoons are ALWAYS jinxed in some way! So not good!!

5. You have to live together. Personally, I like my own time.

6. Your spouse might run off to where you can never find them and therefore you cannot get remarried because that would make you a bigamist.

7. Brides are subject to superbitching at weddings. It's a fact.

8. They are FUCKING expensive!!

9. Too much stress.

10. Does anyone really know what constitutes as a consumation of marriage? How much sex must you have?

11. I'm bored now...

12. ... I suggest that if you're still reading this you need a dayjob...

13. ... oooh unlucky number.......

14. Lol sorry bye.

15. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment