Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Times

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything in a while but tbh I've been fairly busy. I've had a few funny moments though...

I tried tea for the first time on Sunday 8 March at my awesome boyfriend Kerrigan's house. I love tea now, I drink it way too much. The thing is, if Kerrigan read this he would be pissing himself laughing because he knows what I'm really talking about lmao :D

Ahh dear... good times in Kadas and next to the canal ;) don't worry, me and Kez apologised to Pez about Kadas hahaha.

Red Nose Day yesterday... I backcombed people's hair at school WOO! Lol Yeah random...

Man U lost to Liverpool 4 - 1... I feel like crying :/

I have to read Sophie's World by september grrr...

And my neck has turned yellow and purple eurghh haha

No comments:

Post a Comment